Forex Signals Messages
If you are trading manually, you’ll need to take action after receiving Forex signals to your email or phone, or when viewing our Signals Dashboard. If you use our Trade Copier, then you can skip this section.
Buy or Sell Order Signal.Forex signals are sent in this format:
- “Currency pair” Buy Order =xxxxx Stop = xxxxx Take Profit = xxxxx
- “Currency pair” Sell Order = xxxxx Stop = xxxxx Take Profit = xxxxx
Remove Entry OrderThis means the original Entry Point price previously sent to your phone was not reached and our Trading Team and the trade no longer fits our trading criteria. These alerts to remove the order can be frustrating at times, but are not a reason for concern. Remember that it is a part of trading, and soon there will be more opportunities. Action: Simply delete or cancel your pending Entry Order in your Forex platform.
Trade AdjustmentsAt times you’ll receive a signal to advise you to change your Stop Loss to minimize risk. Usually we adjust the Stop Loss price only, but occasionally there may be an adjustment to the Take/Profit price as well. Examples:
- “Currency pair” Move stop to entry = xxxxx Take Profit = xxxxx
- “Currency pair” Move stop to xxxxx Take Profit = xxxxx
Take Profit or Exit at Traders DiscretionWe send you these signals once the trade has reached substantial profit. Examples:
- “Currency Pair” Market lost momentum: Take profit at discretion or move xxxxx Stop to Entry = xxxxx
- “Currency Pair” Trade has reached over 50 pips profit. Exit with profit at traders discretion or try for Take Profit = xxxxx
- “Currency Pair” Trade has reached over 50 pips profit. Stop adjustment move stop to xxxxx Take Profit =xxxxx or close trade with profit.