Trend Trader Strategy Results
2018 was a brutal year for the financial markets, with Bitcoin, NASDAQ, Dow Jones, and the S&P 500 all ending the year in losses. However, the MT4 Trend Trader Strategy performed excellently, despite the factors that negatively impacted other markets.
Trend Trader Strategy Had Another Great Year
Bitcoin plummeted by roughly 76 percent last year. Dow Jones, NASDAQ, and S&P 500 were down by 5.6%, 4%, and 6.2 percent respectively by the end of the year. These are currently the four leading and popular financial markets, and their losses were felt by investors.
However, our clients didn’t feel the impact because our Trend Trader system recorded a substantial gain, ending the year with a profit of 21.71%. The Trend Trader system focuses on the Forex market and gained over 21% in 2018.
Advantages and Disadvantages
The markets mentioned above present different opportunities to investors and traders. They have their pros and cons which we will take a look at shortly.
- The market is available to everyone, regardless of their country
- Low transaction fees
- High reward due to the volatility
- The volatility also causes massive loss
- No regulatory oversight of the market
- Converting Bitcoin to fiat currencies is sometimes tedious
- Provides exposure to tech companies in the US
- Allows traders to access the overall activity of the market
- The index provides a more accurate reading of the market trends
- It doesn’t have the exposure that Dow Jones and S&P 500 enjoy
- It covers the top 30 companies in the US by market cap
- The index is price-weighted
- Dow Jones provides basic signals regarding the performance of the market
- It is the most widely publicized and talked about among the financial index markets
- Since it is price-weighted, it doesn’t account for changes in market cap of companies
- The companies here are subject to change as the stock price and market cap drops or increases
- It doesn’t cover companies in the utility and transportation sector
- It focuses on the 500 largest companies in the United States
- It has high leverage, allowing investors to use a little amount to control more assets
- Tax treatment of this index is favorable to investors
- S&P 500 investment is flexible, and investors receive dividends after each fiscal year.
- It is hard to accurately measure the index due to the number of companies involved
- The management fee is usually high
- It presents investors with a long-term performance measurement problem
Forex Trend Trader
- Trend Trader strategy is 100% fully automated, making it easier for traders to use
- Low brokerage and commission fees
- Excellent monthly and annual performance results with MT4 Trend Trader
- The MT4 Strategy was developed by experts with over two decades of experience in the industry
- It suits various trading styles
- The market is sometimes volatile, thus leading to high risk
The Trend Trader Strategy is a fully automated forex trading copier strategy that has worked for customers for nearly a decade. Last year, the strategy made a 21.71% profit for users despite the significant markets such as Bitcoin, NASDAQ, S&P 500, and the Dow Jones all recording losses. Learn more about Trend Trader.